Sereg'wethrin:Quizzes and Poetry

Friday, March 11, 2005

Quizz: What kind of guy are you most attracted to? (CUTE anime pics)

WEll this is just fucking annoying! I guess I should have done this without a guy in mind gerg. I so hate myself. the previous time I did this quiz I got a pretty different result. I guess if I took that test in every one of my moods I would end up getting all the possible results.


amoure
You like the sweet, shy type.


What kind of guy are you most attracted to? (CUTE anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

  • I took the quiz too. Kinda didn't like the results either but on some kind of subconscious level I probably got the right result. Mine said I like "bad boys" which is nice to fantasize about but in real life - hey, no way!

    By Blogger Rose, at March 23, 2005 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home