Sereg'wethrin:Quizzes and Poetry

Saturday, February 12, 2005

quizz: What is your way to ultimate happiness? (8 outcomes w/ new pix please read memo)

No longer that true. I'm not much of a loner anymore, and even when I was it was not by choice, it was by social designation being english and not caring about [preppy] fashion much. I have gotten better in the past two years. This new beginning in Ontario has been good to me.
I remember Hating.
The Infiltration of Hate in my Life began at 9.
It has been complete since I was 11.

now hate is slowly leaving me

HASH(0x8bc98a0)
Another life. You are a loner, you don't like the
life you live, so you are always living inside
your dreams, there you feel safe but it is not
like everyone thinks, you don't find your
happiness when you are alone, cuz once you wake
up from your dreams you know you won't find
anyone there.


What is your way to ultimate happiness? (8 outcomes w/ new pix please read memo)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home