Sereg'wethrin:Quizzes and Poetry

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

quizz: How POTC crazed are you???

Slightly true I rareley quote it have no pictures downloaded I have 1 poster... I want more and ya I do practically know it by heart I am listening to the movie now... we're playing it in band I LOVE it! I am more Lord of the Rings crazed though....


your crazy (will)
You've seen this movie about 10 or more times! you
have 6 or more posters, you have saved so many
pictures on the computer, You're desktop
probably features one or more of the
characters! Just like us you are CRAZED about
POTC! We really like it!You drive EVERYONE
nutts, and your always quoting it, and you
probably know it word for word. But trust us,
this is NOT a bad thing!


How POTC crazed are you???
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home