Sereg'wethrin:Quizzes and Poetry

Monday, May 24, 2004

Poem: From friendship to hate

From Friendship to Hate
By Imorieri Morwen
The 29th of April 2004

Friendship,
These days it is a rare thing,

People do not see the use,
Of a true friend,

I admit,
I can no longer see its use,

I tried,
To be a true friend,

But I was betrayed,
I gave away my heart,

I never got it back.
But feel it,

Being cut into tiny pieces,
Being thrown out the window,

Being washed down the river,
Never to be found again,

I am without heart,
For my heart has been destroyed,

I shall not retrieve it,
I won't even try,

For without my heart,
I have no weakness,

I shall be strong,
I shall face life,

Suicide is no longer an option,

Suicide proves to my enemies,
That I am weak,

Who are my enemies?
Love is my enemy,

As are all emotions,
Except hate,

And all that relates to it,
Hate is all I feel,

Hate is what I have become,
Hate is all I have.

You happy now?
Bastard.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home